Helping you to explore
your experiences Of pain & joy to
I’m Dr. Christine!
I am a bilingual & bicultural licensed clinical psychologist.
I specialize in:
maternal mental health, children (ages 0-5 years), and families.
Working with women as they transition into and within motherhood is my passion work.
I had a miscarriage a few years ago followed by an anxious rainbow baby pregnancy and these experiences cracked my whole heart open.
The journey of motherhood is so incredibly wild and it challenges you in ways you never fathomed.
Amidst these challenges life continues; you continue to have a job, a partner, friends, & family that require you to be present.
During these immense transitions, therapy can be incredibly supportive and transformational.
When we work together To Navigate Your
Challenges you will experience
Training & Experience
- Perinatal mental health from Postpartum Support International
- Children 0-5 years including evaluation/assessment, developmental support, & parent-child bonding
- Trauma utilizing Child Parent Psychotherapy, CBT, and Psychodynamic Therapy
- Autism & Other Developmental Disorders utilizing the DIR/Floortime Model
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Family Systems from Azusa Pacific University
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Azusa Pacific University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from La Sierra University