Helping you to explore
your experiences Of pain & joy to
I’m Dr. Christine!
I am a bilingual & bicultural licensed clinical psychologist.
I specialize in:
maternal mental health, children (ages 0-5 years), families, and assessment.
I help new mamas and couples transition into parenthood equipped with strategies that support the sleepless nights, the added stress on your relationship, the curveballs of development, and the identity shift that takes place through parenthood.
Sometimes motherhood is not streamlined and it takes the form of infertility, IVF, IUI, adoption, surrogacy, stillbirth, miscarriage etc this process can be grueling. It can be heavy with grief, therapy is aimed to support you through the process and equip you with strategies to hold the grief and navigate the ups and downs.
When we work together To Navigate Your
Challenges you will experience
Training & Experience
- Perinatal mental health from Postpartum Support International
- Children 0-5 years including evaluation/assessment, developmental support, & parent-child bonding
- Trauma utilizing Child Parent Psychotherapy, CBT, and Psychodynamic Therapy
- Autism & Other Developmental Disorders utilizing the DIR/Floortime Model
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Family Systems from Azusa Pacific University
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Azusa Pacific University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from La Sierra University